An exciting opportunity to work as an Apprentice Fitness Instructor / Front Desk Attendant for Bodywise Gym & Studios!
You will gain a nationally recognised level 2 qualification in Exercise & Fitness whilst receiving full support with training and development with opportunity to develop as a level 3 PT.
We are looking for ambitious young individuals that have a keen interest in the fitness industry. While you work 30 hours per week over a flexible shift pattern you will also get dedicated time with a mentor and tutor to guide you in gaining the key skill set you will need to be an accomplished and fully qualified Fitness Instructor.
- Adopt a caring and fun approach to member interaction aiming to deliver best member care
- Maintain and look to exceed standards of cleanliness and maintenance in all area of the operation
- Actively promoting and selling fitness services and demonstrate its value to guests and members
- Be prepared to work towards providing basic group fitness training
- Run social media, content creation, replies, and marketing campaigns across multiple platforms
- Handling customers’ queries and complaints, answer telephone and email enquiries
- Taking bookings of various activities, input data and maintain accurate records
- Receive membership and product sales and operate the till
- Undertake tours of the facilities for the prospective members
- Opening and closing of the club
- Assisting with any ad hoc tasks
- Ability to use all Microsoft packages and other systems to a good standard
- Demonstrable customer service skills and the desire to go the extra mile to ensure guests have a memorable, high quality experience
- An excellent team worker who is reliable and demonstrates good timekeeping.
- Excellent communication skills to ensure effective working relationships
- If the apprenticeship is successfully completed there may be an opportunity for permanent employment
- Free use of gym and classes outside working hours
- Discounted Gym Membership for family members
- Full support from management team to get the best results
- Full-time or part-time 16 to 30 hours
- Salary – £3.70 / per hour