BODYWISE BOUTIQUE GYM is recruiting a part-time FITNESS INSTRUCTOR.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, you will play a key role in the day to day management of the business. Your days and hours of work will be flexible including daytime, weekend and evening attendance.
- Assist in the upkeep of the facilities to provide a safe and pleasant space for members.
- Carry out all reasonable duties to ensure the smooth running of the fitness centre including setting up for classes and taking bookings.
- Have an awareness of health and safety issues and the ability to carry out basic first aid.
- Carry out general maintenance and cleaning duties.
- Operate membership system, cash handling and cashing up procedures.
- Reception duties, selling memberships, classes and products.
- Carry out member inductions, and regularly updating programs.
- Teach classes, demonstrate techniques and methods of participation and offering alternatives to accommodate varying levels of fitness.
- Promote the group fitness timetable and actively aim to increase member participation, and new memberships.
- Experience in a similar role is preferred but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills warm personality.
- Minimum level 2 Fitness instructor qualification is essential.
- Opportunity for full time role
- Learning and development opportunities within a creative work environment
- Free use of gym and classes outside working hours
- Discounted Gym Membership for family members
- Full support from management team to get the best results
- Part time 20 to 30 hours
- Salary – depends on age and experience