- Vinyasa Flow
- Monday 9:30am – 10:30am
- Hot Body Yoga
- Wednesday 6:30am – 7:30am
- Hatha For Beginners
- Thursday 5:30pm – 6:45pm
- Friday 6:00pm – 7:00pm
- Restorative Yin Yoga Practice
- Friday 7:00pm – 8:00pm
Yoga classes at Bodywise Gym and Studios are open to everyone irrespective of age, gender or fitness level. Each class is adapted to suit those attending, taking your needs, feelings and preferences into careful consideration. Our classes are Hatha, Vinyasa Flow and Restorative Yin Yoga practice.
- Hatha Yoga helps to restore mind and body through asanas (postures, physical exercises), pranayama (controlled breathing), meditation and relaxation. Gentle, slow and great for beginners or students who prefer a more relaxed style where they hold poses longer.
- Vinyasa Flow is athletic in nature, it means ‘to move with the breath. Intermediate to advanced level.
- Hot Body Yoga – Very dynamic Vinyasa Flow for advanced students looking to improve muscle strength, flexibility, balance and compliment weight loss programme. Get energised for the rest of the day. We’re not afraid to get hot, sweaty and out of breath. Bring your towel and water bottle.
- Restorative Yin Yoga practice complements the two above. While muscular (yang) and dynamic styles of yoga emphasize internal heat, and the lengthening and contraction of muscles, Yin and Restorative Yoga targets the connective tissue – the tendons, fascia and ligaments. Slow-paced style in which poses are held for 3-5 minutes or longer. This style makes use of a wide range of props, including bolsters, blocks, straps and blankets. The intention is to provide support within each pose, making it easier to completely let go.
Book Your Class
- 1 hour class – £6
- 1 hour and 15 min class – £8