Yoga for Everyone
Yoga classes at Bodywise Gym and Studios are open to everyone irrespective of age, gender or fitness level. Each class is adapted to suit those attending, taking your needs, feelings and preferences into careful consideration. Our classes are a combination of Hatha, Vinyasa Flow and Yin Yoga that creates an ideal yoga class that suits modern lifestyle:
- Hatha Yoga helps to restore mind and body through asanas (postures, physical exercises), pranayama (controlled breathing), meditation and relaxation.
- Vinyasa Flow Yoga is athletic in nature, it means ‘to move with the breath.’
- Yin Yoga complements the two above. While muscular (yang) and dynamic styles of yoga emphasize internal heat, and the lengthening and contraction of muscles, Yin Yoga targets the connective tissues of the hips, pelvis, and lower spine.
One hour morning and evening classes evolve through the following sequence:
- Opening and warming sequence – breath awareness, building heat.
- Standing and dynamic sequence – strength building, work to maximum heat and intensity.
- Floor sequence and cool down – deep stretches, counter poses, inversions, relaxation
- Monday 9:30am – 10:30am
- £6 per session
No experience is required. Everyone can practice yoga and it is never too late.